Friday, November 6, 2009

How much would minor tooth movement like this be without braces just to straighten one tooth?Rough estimate?

Hi,


i am sixteen years old, and i have one tooth in the front, its one of my two front teeth, that needs to be straightened. I have other teeth that are crooked, but that one is really the only one you can see whenever i smile or talk, and its crooked, so its bothers me. It leaves a slight gap towards the bottom of my two front teeth on the top because of how its positioned.





I know there is braces, but i dont want those because you have to leave them on too long.


And i think veneers would be too expensive, but yet id love those, but i know they are pricey.





I was wondering,


are you capable of doing something like this?


Its minor tooth movement according to the article.





http://www.aurumgroup.com/usa/spacemaint...


My front tooth is basically exactly like the one pictured.





How much would something like that cost?


To get one tooth fixed?

How much would minor tooth movement like this be without braces just to straighten one tooth?Rough estimate?
I would guess $500 to $600, based on lab costs and # of appointments needed (without seeing your teeth). Ask your dentist about this (many dentists do this type of work...you don't necessarily need to see an orthodontist). Best wishes.



Poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting