Friday, November 6, 2009

Oh please can you help! I'm really concerned! Help from dentists please! :S :S :S?

Well, today i got two bits of metal on the back of my two front teeth because my teeth are kinda like these in the sense that my front teeth hide my bottom teeth http://www.bracesbyberry.com/images/over... (the first picture) and my front teeth are even longer! And i don't understand why this metal ledge thing that my back teeth now purch on will help, because surely when they take them off, my bottom teeth will slide under my front teeth completly again. I wish i could show you what i mean! And if you understand what i'm talking about, also there will be gaps in between my top molars and my bottom molars and just a gap in between my top and bottom jaws so they don't sit nicely and neatly.





I'm sorry to rabbit on so, but i'm very concerned! Also how long do you reckon i will have to keep these of for? Thank you sooooo much if you can give me a good answer!!!!!!!!!!! :S

Oh please can you help! I'm really concerned! Help from dentists please! :S :S :S?
It's probable that the stops are there to keep your back teeth apart. That way, once the braces are placed, there will be room to pull the back teeth up a little so that you back teeth and front teeth are closer to the same plane. This will give you less overlap in front when the back teeth touch.



girls myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting