Friday, November 6, 2009

Professional girls only.....?

one of my classmates is a hot girl...today while teacher was teaching i turned on my mobile`s blue-tooth and sent her some pictures and her name...but her friend recognized me and told her that it was me who sent her those stuff...when they see me in other classes her friend tells sth about me to her and she looks at me,i dont know.what do u think she thinks about me?do u think i have chance to ask her to be my girlfriend?

Professional girls only.....?
when she looks at you, does she smile? if she does, she might be interested in you. but the best way to find out is to take a risk and ask her. see if she feels the same way about you
Reply:I don't understand the professional part.





But you will never know if you don't ask.





Get in the game.





Peace!



skin care products

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting