Friday, October 23, 2009

Beauty face help!!?

How can I make my chin appear more squared?


When I take pictures I dont show my teeth... i just push my lips together and I want my chin to appear squared in pictures even when i smile because i have a pointy ugly chin.





I also want my lips to look bigger .. how?





When people put up their hair in a pony , sometimes hair comes down on the sides that make it look messyish but it looks nice. Its not the bangs but its like side bangs that dont attach to your head and i wanted to know how to do that....





http://www.azcentral.com/style/pics/1222...





^^^^


Like on Step 2 ... the pieces on HER left have those pieces and i wanted it like that.











thanks sooo much!!


Im going to a dance and i want to look good.





THANKSSS


10 pointtttssssss

Beauty face help!!?
i used to want a square chin too but i realized they're kind of ugly to be honest. love your small chin ! as for your lips, umm i guess get an injection. there is not really any other way.



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting