Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How to convince my mom to give me her camera?

so the thing my mom bought a Nikon D200 about a year ago and has been sitting in our house ever since except for when I use it. The camera was bought for taking pictures of peoples teeth and currently has a Nikkor 105mm lens on it. I REALLY REALLY want to buy a lens for it and my mom is making a BIG deal about it and saying you don't buy an accessory for something you don't own! How can I convince her to let me buy a lens for the camera.

How to convince my mom to give me her camera?
If she is using the camera professionally (dental shots using a 105mm macro VR), I can see her point ... if you don't bug her too much, when she upgrades to a D300 in a few years, maybe she will give you the old D200.





That said, for under $500 you can get a Nikon D40 with 18-55mm lens and then you will both have compatible cameras ... and you will then be buying lenses for a camera you DO own.





You may like to know this:


http://www.jdpower.com/electronics/ratin...



download

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting