Friday, October 23, 2009

Do you think a dentist out there would help me for much lower rates on helping me feel good about my smile?

I have horrible decay from drinking MT.Dew all day and night and smoking. I quit the MT.Dew and am trying to cut down smoking. I am attractive otherwise but I am so depressed and my teeth are literally controlling my mood. I can't smile at all and people think I'm either bitchy, depressed, and cold and are turned off. I can't get a job like this. If I wrote different dentists letters with pictures of me and my teeth and swore to stop smoking and allow them to use me as an example of what happens if you don't care for your teeth, that they'd lessen the prices of veneer and my fillings that need replacing. I got a quote of nearly $15,000 to do all this and I can really only afford maybe $5000 if even! I am so depressed and I know this would boost my confidence in a really positive way! I want to be able to SMILE! Any other suggestions? I know I screwed up! Up until I was 19, I had perfect teeth since I didn't smoke or drink soda and brushed like 5X a day. Please help!

Do you think a dentist out there would help me for much lower rates on helping me feel good about my smile?
It is called a dental school. Find one near you and go get your teeth fixed for a cheaper price. Otherwise, take out a loan (many offices offer no interest for 1 year loans, but a bank loan is better if you can't pay it off in 1 year). Check for your states low income help online. Some states have programs in place for assistance if you look for it.



flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting