Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I need info on braces and fast! I have an Diagnotic records appointment on Wensaday, but I'm really shy around

adults such as my dentist and orthidontist. I'm not really shy around my doctor because I've known Dr.Ezkieal for like ever. But my doctor isnt going to be the one taking pictures of my teeth and putting on braces. So it makes it really hard to ask questions about my braces. I need help on EVERYTHING. My brother didnt have braces. My mom didnt have them(but has a retainer). My dad didnt ahve braces. now that i think about it, nobody in my family has had braces. I'm the first one and i have no idea whats going to happen. My orthidontist only talked to my dad back in April. Thanks a lot!

I need info on braces and fast! I have an Diagnotic records appointment on Wensaday, but I'm really shy around
Are you still going to Doctor Carrington?? If so hes really nice, theres nothing to worry about. Him taking pictures of your teeth is not....bad lol like you think it is. Its quick and easy and he dosent show anyone. Plus whatever you need help with they will tell you like how to clean between the wire and your teeth and the brakets and what not. Plus the women in there are reallly nice, Dr. Carrington will not be handling you all the time. Maybe only like 10% of your visits while you have the braces...


Ive had them since 8th grade im in the 11th grade right now...its not that bad
Reply:darn. i got nothing. does your dentist and orthidontist have a website? maybe they have FQA.



downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting