Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Do you use baking soda & hydrogen peroxide mix, then plz post a picture of your pearly whites!?

If I mix a little 3% hydrogen peroxide with a little baking soda and stir it up to be the consistancy of toothpaste, and brush my teeth with it how many times a week can I do this? I use hydrogen peroxide everyday for mouth wash that cleans and whitens. but what about the baking soda. can that be done daily? if so...I will just make this mixture and do this twice daily instead of just using the peroxide by itself.








Also, if you use hydrogen peroxide and baking soda mix, please post a picture of your teeth, and how long you've been doing this for. thanks. i would like to see.

Do you use baking soda %26amp; hydrogen peroxide mix, then plz post a picture of your pearly whites!?
Sorry I don't have a picture, but my grandfather used baking soda alone to get pearly whites and he chewed tobacco!
Reply:Wow.. Thanks for this most excellent tip!!! I will try this tonight.



affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting