Friday, October 23, 2009

Should I get braces or a plate?

Ok, I know I need braces/a plate for my top teeth. They're not crossed over or anything, I just have one tooth either side of my main front ones that are back so you can't see them, and they seriously need help!





Ok, and as for my bottom ones, they are alright, but I want them fixed, but braces are like $5000 and a plate might be cheaper, and I can't get braces just yet cause we don't have the money, cause another family member has to get an $8000 operation, which is classified as more important.





Anyway, my bottom teeth are like.. this picture. sorry it's not very good:


http://i29.tinypic.com/30b2r5z.jpg





sorry about the colourful teeth lol..





so what I'm trying to say is, would it really matter if I didn't have perfect bottom teeth if no one's gonna see them?


but I mean, I want perfect bottom ones too but if i get braces I have to wait until christmas!





thanks. [:

Should I get braces or a plate?
Ok i had the same problem... Firstly for the top veneers are a great way to go. I had crooked teeth at the top and had 3 veneers done and now my top teeth are straight. I have so much confidence to smile now. As for my bottom teeth they are very crooked and would require braces... But now my top teeth are straight you hardly notice the bottom. Veneers cost between $150 - $300 each ( Australian Dollars ) but are not lifelong. All of my top teeth looked crooked but only 3 were bad and once they did it it looked fantastic. Ask your dentist and see what they think but if there is only a few at the top causing the problem.. veneers are the way to go and they look very natural.





Good luck!
Reply:If you can possible hold out until you can get the braces by all means do so, I am 58 yrs old, got a full set of dentures 2 yrs ago, and I hate them, They are so uncomfortable and they fall out without a lot of adhesive, and the adhesive is yucky.,also, I cant chew as well with the dentures as my gums, Its turned my life as far as eating and being comfortable upside down, I just may have a bad pair of dentures, It looks like something costing 1200.00 would be good...by all means,,, hold onto those natural teeth, You will be glad you did,



affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting