Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Anyone ever gotten a replacement tooth?

I'm wanting to get a down right rotted, barely there molar extracted and a replacement tooth put in place. Where they do the surgery and, well, "screw" a new tooth in place. Anyone ever gotten this done that can tell me a bit about that experience or know someone who has? What about the overall total cost of something like this? I've heard it's around 1200 per tooth. Does insurance cover it? Any details or personal experiences would be appreciated. Any good websites that have pictures and details of this kind of surgery?

Anyone ever gotten a replacement tooth?
had the 'screw'' pro. done. went good. want the perm. bridge tho. if that tooth chips it starts all over.
Reply:I CHIPPED my tooth one time. and i got a filling. uhm. i couldnt tell you the cost, but i know it doesnt cost as much as my braces do!



web design and hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting