Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I smile crooked and its horrifying!!!!?

i have braces. it sucks for than a vacuum cleaner, being 17 with braces, but ever since i got them on about a year a hald ago, my smile has been crooked and it looks HORRIBLE!!!





i mean, people look at my picture and go "what's with you smile?" i can always do a non-teeth smile (mouth closed) and that looks fine, but i want to be able to smile with my teeth. it makes my WHOLE face looks weird and off center.





what do i do? ive tried taking pictures over and over and over again, but i still CANNOT seem to smile normally. this never happened before...








what the heck do i do???!!! HELP!!!

I smile crooked and its horrifying!!!!?
Nothing, the only thing better than a perfect smile is a quirky smile, embrace it it's part of who you are and anyone who has a problem with it can stick it up theirs



family nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting