Sunday, March 14, 2010

Breaking Dawn party scavenger hunt?

This is what I have so far [from all three books]





1. an apple


2. a fork


3. a biology textbook


4. a bracelet


5. a shredded ribbon


6. a picture of a wolf


7. vampire teeth


8. red nail polish


9. a red toy truck





please help!





Also what to do for food?





I am having three stations, first my kitchen or any better place will be transformed into La Bella Italina from Twilight where we will eat pizza and bob for apples.


Then we'll go to Edward and Bella's Meadow to play baseball and have the hunt.


Then its off to 'the prom' where we'll dance. I've got decorations down but here is also where I'll have a table for food. Red punch, like chips and stuff, vampire and werewolf bitten cookies. I'm baking a cake with the names of EVERY charector in Twilight, new moon and eclispse. After a bit of dancing [I'll burn CD's] we'll sit them down and read the 'Halariouse Breaking Dawn story'. Ha ha!


Now for gift bags, what should I put?


What do you think? This sound fun to you?

Breaking Dawn party scavenger hunt?
Oh, this sounds like so much fun!


I could never plan anything like this :D





I actually don't have any ideas since I haven't read the book (sorry), except maybe fake vampire teeth for the gift bags, but congratulations on putting together such a fine party, and good luck!


I hope it goes well. :)
Reply:These books are great, your doing a great job theirs not much people can help with,


i would do vampire teeth and some redish-brown string in the bag as jacob's hair. thats kinda stupid though, scratch that. your so creative it makes my ideas seem stupid. sorry for no help. is it going to be before or after twilight THE MOVIE comes out? because you could play that. YOU COULD HAVE A WINDOW in your house set up with nothing anywhere near it and have people have to climb through it with out "charlie" seeing them. charlie could be the person that had just gone and they could walk around and see if they can catch them.



cheapest web hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting