Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My jaw is not straight from the left side?

I realized when looking on the mirror that there's a gap between my upper denture %26amp; my lower denture. The dentist asked me if I was sucking my thumb when I was a small kid only from the left side but I said no.





It does not look that bad but it is quite noticable because my mouth does not appear straight in pictures %26amp; that's quite ugly.





http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff236...





What can I do about that? Is there any kind of jaw/denture/mandible plastic surgery?





P.S.= I inherited this from my mother she has also a wry jaw.

My jaw is not straight from the left side?
I would imagine that there is some kind of surgery that you could have but if it is for purely cosmetic reasons, your insurance will not likely pay for it.





I think you are putting to much emphasis on it. It really looks fine to me.



konq-bugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting