Sunday, March 14, 2010

IS there a dentiest that could help me?

I live in the dallas area dallas TX I have very bad teeth I brush and brush and they just keep falling out even worse is they break so easy all my front top teeth are over half gone and half still there. I'm 23 with three step kids who are like my own but they need braces and we lost are medical. We went and took a family photo and the youngest one ponited out then when i smiled that my bad teeth show. my husband after seeing the picture asked me to keep my mouth closed the next time we take a photo I know he didn't mean the way it sounded. but we are in a major custody battle for his three kids and are useing all are extra money on the attorny and I just got a job as a waitress since I couldn't get hired anywhere else I know it's becouse of my teeth. I'm will to make payments I just don't have the money up front and cant find a dentiest to work with me because of no credit and bad credit on my husband his devorice took five years need I say more I just want to be able to smile again

IS there a dentiest that could help me?
You sound like you have a lot going on in your life. The first thing you have to decide is, how much money a month can you afford to pay. Then you have to go around and get 2 to 3 opinions from different dentists about what is going on, and what needs to be done to fix it. Once you feel comfortable with the treatment plan, and what needs to be done, talk to that dentist. Few if any dentists are going to extend you credit beyond a few months. There are many 3rd party placed that offer loans for dental care. Care credit and capital one both offer dental plans that you can apply for inside the dental office. If this is not an option, you may be able to build up credit at the office. I currently have 3 patients pre-paying me 100-200 a month for treatment. This allows the patient to build up credit for treatment. It's not an instant fix, but it will allow these patients to get there work done. Good luck, and if you put your mind into it, you can get it done.
Reply:Hi, if you don't mind my asking is there a reason why your teeth are so bad when you are so young (23)? e.g. bulimia? The dentist will pick up on it straight away. I don't mean to offend, just curious on why your teeth are in such bad condition if you have good dental hygeine (like you said you brush regularly).



nanny agency

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting