Sunday, March 14, 2010

Please help me figure out the title of a shark book I read years ago....?

I checked out the most awesome shark attack book from my public library in 1995. I did a report on it and even showed it to my sixth grade class. I had to return it to the library; when I went back to check it out again, it wasn't there. I have been searching for this book for the past twelve years. It is paperback and maybe 1-1 1/2 inches thick. It has color pictures of shark attack victims, but only it the middle of the book. I remember one picture was of a shark attack survivor who had teeth marks on his torso; it looked like he had been floating on his back when a shark had come at him from the side and left teeth marks from his chest to his waist. It included a lot of stories about ships sinking and the attacks that followed (USS Indianapolis for example). Please help me figure out the tiltle of this book! Thank you!

Please help me figure out the title of a shark book I read years ago....?
Well, if you don't find the answer here you could always try the following website: http://whatsthatbook.com/





It's a neat website. You give them all the info you have on the book you're looking for, and they'll do their best to find the title for you. Try them out, they're 100% free!





Good luck and happy reading! :-)
Reply:Are you thinking of "Jaws" by Benchley?



office supply

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting