Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm very vain, im wondering can i get corrective surgery for my physical imperfections ? they really bother me

will surgery work ?





as well as physical im perfections i have BPD and PTSD......Iam 30 and i have aged badly, dark lines under my eyes...im completely bald.





i have a crooked little finger due to an injury months ago, it droops over....a splint didnt correct it....but i wasnt sure they put it on propally.





the skin on the ' head ' of my manhood has fissures in it, like breaks and tears in the skin, all over the head which are pronounced, i got the all clear from the std clinic, it dooesnt hurt...it functions ok....but it looks so different to the way other males look from what ive seen on pictures.....ive been refered to a dermatologist.





i have 2 missing teeth due to an accident years ago, bottom row, at the front of my mouth...i want implants which cost thousands.





ive damaged the nerves in my right knuckle from hitting a wall years ago...i was told nothing could be done...i had an exray, there was no fracture...but i damaged the nerves, i cant even punch a punching bag without

I'm very vain, im wondering can i get corrective surgery for my physical imperfections ? they really bother me
good luck





edit: maybe your vanity is the root of the whole problem.
Reply:i know your probably gonna disregard my answer before your halfway done reading it, but be happy with who you are, theres a reason you appear as you do, if you don't have a women just try to find one who loves you for you, plastic surgery is dangerous and costly.



download

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting